3580 Innovation Way
Hermitage, PA 16148
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
WRC Water Run Landing
If your company would like to schedule a 30-minute informational session, please contact us.
Check back for more dates and locatons to be added.
View all 101 Reasons to use
Summer is here...
For many families, the summer months mean vacationing. Traveling to beaches and other exotic places can be more costly than you budget for! Wheher you will be flying, driving, taking a cruise, or some other form of travel, you need to make sure you are safe and your family is protected.
Trinity Solutions presents:
9 Legal Tips for Summer.
1. At Home - Ask the postal service to hold your mail while you are gone. In many towns, you can notify the police department as well, and they may drive by your house to check on it while you're gone.
2. Protect Your Family - Leave a trusted friend or family member with a copy of your current will, power of attorney and insurance documents. If you do not have a current estate plan, we can help you get one set up.
3. Money - Avoid carrying large sums of cash while traveling. Traveler’s checks and credit cards offer more protection in the event of theft. Notify your bank of your travel plans. If you are exchanging money, use only authorized agents or banks.
4. Airports - Understand airport security regulations before you leave for your trip. The United States Transportation Security Agency, (TSA) and the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority offer a great deal of information on what you can and cannot take with you when you fly.
5. Driving - Make sure you are adequately insured. If you are unsure, our services will permit you access to an attorney to review your auto policy at no additional cost.
6. Timeshares - If you are considering a timeshare, have an attorney review the paperwork before signing anything.
7. Health - Know your health insurance coverage before traveling. If you are traveling to a remote area overseas you may consider purchasing additional traveler’s health insurance.
8. ID Theft - Only carry the personal documentation necessary for traveling. Do not let your passport or other important documents out of your sight. Protect yourself and your family!
9. Social Media - If you are planning to travel, be careful sharing on social media your itinerary or travel plans. Criminals use this information to gain access to your home when you are gone. If you must post, create a private group to share information in.
Testimonials Page Coming Soon!
If you have attended one of our enrollments, seminars, lunch and learns, or other event, Trinity Solutions would like to hear from you! In a new segment coming in June, we are compiling Testimonials from our clients to feature on a new page on our website.
If you would like to be a part of this exciting project, please email Trinity Solutions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of Trinity Solutions Participate in Golf Outing
This past weekend, Family Life Network hosted their annual golf outing in Bath, New York at the Bath Country Club. Trinity Solutions members, Aaron Kroh and Scott Sherry, were among the golfers in the field.
Although there wasn't a prize for 26th place, the co-founders had a great time playing the challenging course. Upon completion of the golfing, all the competitors made their way back to the Family Life building, where the festivities continued with a dinner and prize giveaways.
Chamber of Commerce Corner
The Shenango Valley Chamber website has a new look! If you haven't been to their site in a while, stop by and check out the fresh, clean look they had completed recently.
If you are a member of the SV Chamber, you can find our information here and you are able to sign up through the chamber and receive a group discount rate. You can protect your entire family from legal issues and identity theft for about $1.10 a day! A candy bar costs more than that nowadays!
The Redbank Valley Chambers 7th Annual Golf Outing is coming up on Friday, May 19th at the Pinecrest Country Club.
Brookville chamber members, the wait is almost over! Soon you will be able to enroll in our services through the chamber website at a group discounted rate. You will be helping support the chamber and at the same time giving yourself and your family peace of mind.
Affinity Program Updates
Chamber members of the Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce and the Shenango Valley Chamber of Commerce can start enrolling in Trinity Solutions services at a group rate and support their local chamber at the same time. The Brookville Chamber of Commerce is in the final stages of completing the website to be able to enroll participating chamber members.
By being an Affinity Partner, chamber members of their respective chambers will be able to take advantage of receiving Trinity Solutions services at a group discounted rate. And...not only will chamber members save money, they will be helping the chamber receive additional revenue generated through the program.
Jamie Barger, Executive Director, of the Brookville Chamber is excited to roll the program out to her members. The Brookville program is tentatively scheduled to take effect May 1.
Please contact your respective chamber for more information on this exciting new program. If you are a member of another chamber and you would like to see these services offered through your chamber, please contact Trinity Solutions, and we will schedule a meeting with the Executive Director of your chamber.
Trinity Solutions Featured on "WRC's Caregiver Connection"
Listen to a recent episode of WRC's Caregiver Connection, where Scott Sherry and Aaron Kroh of Trinity Solutions are discussing the dangers everyone is facing with the Identity Theft crisis happening in our country.
Someone's identity is compromised every three seconds. You could be next! Listen to Scott and Aaron discuss how they are working with local employers in the area to offer identity theft services to their employees, along with other useful information.
Keep Your Employees Present, Focused and Engaged
“Caregiver Connections” airs every other Monday right after the Trading Post at 11 a.m. on Radio 1300 AM in the Clarion area and the following Sunday re-airs at 8 a.m. on C-93. You can also listen to all past episodes on our YouTube channel.
Trinity Solutions In The Community
Trinity Solutions is invested into the local communities in Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio and we are taking an active role in working with employers and prominent community members to offer educational seminars on identity theft to warn people on the dangers of identity theft.
If your business would like to have Trinity Solutions come in for a 30-minute informational session on "The Dangers of Identity Theft," please contact us.
During this seminar, participants will learn; what identity theft is, the different types of identity theft, the impact of a stolen identity, the types of protection available and the benefits of full restoration.